May is National Small Business Month, which means it’s an ideal time to highlight the things that make One Up, Inc. such a rewarding career destination. We offer a wide range of options when it comes to professional improvement, and we recognize our team members when they work hard to reach their ambitious goals.
Needa, our firm’s Director of Operations, explained that our training program sets team members up for success from day one. She noted that our newest hires receive both classroom learning and hands-on experience right off the bat. This combination ensures the type of confidence necessary to thrive in our fast-moving industry. Ongoing training that focuses on an array of management skills ensures that our associates continue moving their careers forward.
We also strengthen our One Up, Inc. team connections in a variety of ways. Travel events are regular occurrences, taking us to all kinds of rewarding conferences and exotic retreats. Our team nights are exciting as well, bringing us together for everything from themed dinners to bowling outings.
Our team giveback events bolster morale around the office, too. From canned food drives to park clean-up events, we’re always finding new ways to improve our community. We connect with other likeminded people in our area when we give back, which expands our networks and opens doors to future opportunities.
We take pride in the winning work atmosphere we’ve created. To learn more about what makes One Up, Inc. a small business on the rise, follow us on Instagram.
- Another Awesome Travel Perk Is Around the Bend
- Success Strategies That Define Our Culture
- Team One Up Inc. Highlights Jessica Luna’s Promotion
- Keeping Your LinkedIn Bio Current Is Vital
- Tips for Maximizing Your Hire-Ability
- What Makes Us a Great Small Business
- The Developmental Value of Life Assessments
- How We Sustain Career Momentum
- PRESS RELEASE: One Up, Inc. Promotes Brandon to Assistant Manager
- Meet Our MVP: Sunny Thai