There’s always another rewarding travel incentive around the corner for members of Team One Up, Inc. The last three months illustrate this fact, with three distinct trips that brought a multitude of benefits to those who qualified for them. It’s been a busy time for our intrepid associates.
In November, the rest and relaxation getaway called top performers to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. This exotic setting gathered some of the most accomplished people in our industry for networking and fun in the sun. Our attendees returned to the One Up, Inc. office with recharged batteries and new sources of great business advice.
December found 20 of our top team members going to the annual Christmas party. This year’s event took place at the five-diamond-rated Peppermill Resort and Casino. Needless to say, this was a memorable soiree at which our standout performers were able to celebrate the season in style and expand their contact lists.
In January, we’ll be kicking off our 2019 travel schedule with the National Leadership Conference in Dallas. We’re excited to sharpen our skills, make valuable new connections, and discuss our biggest goals for the new year while we’re in the heart of Texas.
Our commitment to travel helps our team members expand their horizons and advance their careers. Follow One Up, Inc. on Instagram for updates on our 2019 team excursions.
- Another Awesome Travel Perk Is Around the Bend
- Success Strategies That Define Our Culture
- Team One Up Inc. Highlights Jessica Luna’s Promotion
- Keeping Your LinkedIn Bio Current Is Vital
- Tips for Maximizing Your Hire-Ability
- What Makes Us a Great Small Business
- The Developmental Value of Life Assessments
- How We Sustain Career Momentum
- PRESS RELEASE: One Up, Inc. Promotes Brandon to Assistant Manager
- Meet Our MVP: Sunny Thai