New additions to Team One Up, Inc. have powerful advantages in their career journeys – seasoned coaches who provide uniquely helpful advice. Needa, our firm’s Director of Operations, explained, “Through personalized training that comes with an insider’s perspective, we put our newest team members in position to excel.” Here are a few reasons why having a mentor is such a valuable asset:
• Reassurance: There are sometimes doubts in new hires’ minds as they get acclimated to our competitive industry. However, with devoted coaches by their sides, our team members receive the support they need to overcome whatever uncertainty they might have. With every learning milestone they reach, our associates gain confidence.
• Unique Insights: No manual or video in the world can match the insights you receive from someone who has been there and done that. Our in-house coaches make learning easy in the One Up, Inc. office. They have answers for every question and solutions for any problem that might arise during the onboarding process.
• Valuable Connections: Networking is a vital part of learning the ropes in any industry. With accomplished leaders in their corners, our newer team members have access to contacts they wouldn’t be able to make otherwise.
These are just a few of the reasons why mentorship is such a point of emphasis within One Up, Inc. HQ. Follow us on Instagram for more of our thoughts on coaching.
- Our Company Culture Makes Every Day Great!
- Major Momentum for 2020 Growth
- 2019 Was Great – But 2020 Will Be Even Greater!
- How We Make Mindfulness an Everyday Event
- Another Awesome Travel Perk Is Around the Bend
- Success Strategies That Define Our Culture
- Team One Up Inc. Highlights Jessica Luna’s Promotion
- Keeping Your LinkedIn Bio Current Is Vital
- Tips for Maximizing Your Hire-Ability
- What Makes Us a Great Small Business