There’s no shortage of all-stars on our One Up, Inc. roster and we couldn’t be happier to share their winning moves with everyone. This month, our MVP is Sunny Thai, an account manager who is always ready to take the lead.
What gives Sunny his spark on and off the customer acquisition court? For one thing, he’s always seeking knowledge on how to play the game better. Sunny is a consummate learner who believes that there’s always an opportunity to develop and grow his skills so he performs at his peak at all times.
Readily accepting feedback and guidance from our seasoned One Up, Inc. coaches is another reason Sunny outpaces the competition. He’s happy to sit with them, review the game tapes, and continue to practice until he’s mastered a new skill set. He realizes that there’s more than one move when it comes to creating winning outreach campaigns and he’s ready to change his strategy to score.
Of course, real MVPs aren’t just the ones who throw the ball into the net. It takes a full team to bring home a championship and Sunny makes sure to back his team and pass the ball when he knows someone has a better shot. Ultimately, when we play together, we’re able to move up to the next bracket and ultimately the winner’s circle. With people like Sunny who understand what it means to collaborate and help each other, we’re sure to make it.
We’re happy for Sunny and all of our all-stars at One Up, Inc. Follow us on Twitter to see which team member is our MVP next month.
- Meet Our MVP: Sunny Thai
- We Make Our First Impressions Count in Person and Online
- Looking Forward to Our First Major Trip of 2019
- Jessica Luna Earns Our Company Spotlight
- Travel Opportunities Galore
- Highlighting Doris as She Moves to Assistant Manager
- Celebrating the Holidays in Southern California
- Excitement as Punta Cana Invitees Are Announced
- Hungry to Succeed With Our Goals
- PRESS RELEASE: One Up, Inc. Enjoys Rest and Relaxation in Punta Cana