Travel is a highly anticipated event in the One Up, Inc. office, with trips scheduled throughout the year for training, development, and a chance to relax. In February, we’ll attend our first major weekend event of the year, as we head east to Dallas, Texas for a leadership and networking conference.
There, Team One Up, Inc. will learn from leaders in our field as they share experiences and advice. These talks are very empowering; speakers get real about what it took for them to reach the heights of success they now enjoy, giving listeners the tools they need to overcome whatever challenges they might currently face.
Some of the formal business topics that will be addressed include goal setting, being a more effective leader, and how to find work/life balance. We also look forward to putting our people and communication skills to work connecting with other rising stars in the industry. By building our networks at functions like the Dallas trip we open the door to greater growth and business opportunities down the road.
Our Dallas trip in February is the first of many journeys we’ll take in 2019 that will expand our horizons, challenge us to think bigger, and give us a chance to build our professional networks. Like One Up, Inc. on Facebook to see live content from the conference and to see where our travel program takes us next.
- Tips for Maximizing Your Hire-Ability
- What Makes Us a Great Small Business
- The Developmental Value of Life Assessments
- How We Sustain Career Momentum
- PRESS RELEASE: One Up, Inc. Promotes Brandon to Assistant Manager
- Meet Our MVP: Sunny Thai
- We Make Our First Impressions Count in Person and Online
- Looking Forward to Our First Major Trip of 2019
- Jessica Luna Earns Our Company Spotlight
- Travel Opportunities Galore