We’re always happy to highlight team members who prove themselves to be ideal fits, and Jessica Luna certainly qualifies. Jessica came to One Up, Inc. after graduating from UC Irvine last spring. In her time here, she has proven herself over and over again with her insane work ethic. Needa, our firm’s Director of Operations, explained that Jessica has quickly become an inspiration to everyone on our team.
Pushing beyond her comfort zone is one of Jessica’s trademark success strategies. She sets a strong example for everyone else on Team One Up, Inc. by challenging herself with tasks that might be above her current skill set. Jessica isn’t afraid to volunteer for big projects when they’re available, which encourages others to step up their games as well.
For all the hard work she puts into her goals, though, it’s Jessica’s knack for helping team members that makes her stand out even more. Hers is a special type of accountability that keeps her in position to assist her teammates as she doggedly pursues her own targets. Needa added that Jessica is the ideal fit for the company’s supportive team atmosphere for this reason.
As she continues her career journey, we’re sure there will be plenty of exciting updates to share on Jessica’s achievements. Stay tuned to the One Up, Inc. Newswire for more details on our top performers and their best attributes.
- What Makes Us a Great Small Business
- The Developmental Value of Life Assessments
- How We Sustain Career Momentum
- PRESS RELEASE: One Up, Inc. Promotes Brandon to Assistant Manager
- Meet Our MVP: Sunny Thai
- We Make Our First Impressions Count in Person and Online
- Looking Forward to Our First Major Trip of 2019
- Jessica Luna Earns Our Company Spotlight
- Travel Opportunities Galore
- Highlighting Doris as She Moves to Assistant Manager