The excitement was mounting recently in our One Up, Inc. office as we awaited word on who would be going on the R&R retreat in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. This is the travel event of the year for which everyone vies to earn an invite.
And now…drumroll, please! The team members selected for this all-expenses-paid trip are Brandon Casillas, Jessica Luna, Allerie Gaba, Alyssa Terrazas, and Leah Young. These individuals will represent One Up, Inc. as they head to the Caribbean on November 15.
To be chosen for this adventure, associates need to hit specific targets, demonstrate leadership ability, and deliver outstanding performance throughout the year. This is no ordinary vacation: it’s a true mark of distinction to receive a nod to attend, as this excursion is reserved for only the most impressive talents in the customer acquisitions industry.
While in Punta Cana, Brandon, Jessica, Allerie, Alyssa, and Leah will have time to network with and acquire knowledge from top leaders in our field. There will be learning sessions, of course. But they will also have chances to unwind by the pool and beach, or enjoy exploring the area. The finale of this weekend is an awards recognition evening filled with inspiring speeches and capped off with dancing.
Congrats to our winners as they head off for some R&R. Like One Up, Inc. on Facebook for highlights.
- What Makes Us a Great Small Business
- The Developmental Value of Life Assessments
- How We Sustain Career Momentum
- PRESS RELEASE: One Up, Inc. Promotes Brandon to Assistant Manager
- Meet Our MVP: Sunny Thai
- We Make Our First Impressions Count in Person and Online
- Looking Forward to Our First Major Trip of 2019
- Jessica Luna Earns Our Company Spotlight
- Travel Opportunities Galore
- Highlighting Doris as She Moves to Assistant Manager