It’s almost the end of 2019, and as we bid a fond farewell to what has been a great year for One Up Inc., we look forward to an even better 2020. Before we make the transition to a new year though, we want to highlight some of our big moments from the last twelve months.
One of our most exciting events was our One Up Inc. trip to Cancun, Mexico. Top producers from across the globe made their way to this exotic locale for an R&R retreat that included networking, workshops, and – as the name implies – a chance to recharge from a full year of effort.
We also saw a number of promotions during 2019, and want to give a special shout-out to Jessica Luna for advancing in her career. Jessica is a pleasure to work with, and she’s wasted no time making a name for herself in her new role.
In the coming year, we plan on capitalizing on these and other successes by continuing to expand our operations. To do this, we’ve set specific objectives for promotions. We’d like to see at least five team members earn spots on our leadership team, and we want two more account managers as well. We’ll reset our philanthropy, travel, and hiring targets too, to ensure that we have the people and the development opportunities to push our company forward.
We’re welcoming 2020 with excitement and anticipation. Check out our One Up Inc. Newswire feed to learn more about our specific goals.
- How We Make Mindfulness an Everyday Event
- Another Awesome Travel Perk Is Around the Bend
- Success Strategies That Define Our Culture
- Team One Up Inc. Highlights Jessica Luna’s Promotion
- Keeping Your LinkedIn Bio Current Is Vital
- Tips for Maximizing Your Hire-Ability
- What Makes Us a Great Small Business
- The Developmental Value of Life Assessments
- How We Sustain Career Momentum
- PRESS RELEASE: One Up, Inc. Promotes Brandon to Assistant Manager