The excitement was mounting recently in our One Up, Inc. office as we awaited word on who would be going on the R&R retreat in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. This is the travel event of the year for which everyone vies to earn an invite.
And now…drumroll, please! The team members selected for this all-expenses-paid trip are Brandon Casillas, Jessica Luna, Allerie Gaba, Alyssa Terrazas, and Leah Young. These individuals will represent One Up, Inc. as they head to the Caribbean on November 15.
To be chosen for this adventure, associates need to hit specific targets, demonstrate leadership ability, and deliver outstanding performance throughout the year. This is no ordinary vacation: it’s a true mark of distinction to receive a nod to attend, as this excursion is reserved for only the most impressive talents in the customer acquisitions industry.
While in Punta Cana, Brandon, Jessica, Allerie, Alyssa, and Leah will have time to network with and acquire knowledge from top leaders in our field. There will be learning sessions, of course. But they will also have chances to unwind by the pool and beach, or enjoy exploring the area. The finale of this weekend is an awards recognition evening filled with inspiring speeches and capped off with dancing.
Congrats to our winners as they head off for some R&R. Like One Up, Inc. on Facebook for highlights.
- Excitement as Punta Cana Invitees Are Announced
- Hungry to Succeed With Our Goals
- PRESS RELEASE: One Up, Inc. Enjoys Rest and Relaxation in Punta Cana
- The Secret Ingredient to Our Success: Passion
- Travel and Networking Are Just Two Advantages We Enjoy
- Our Winning Approach to Mentorship
- The Ideal Training Program for Confident Professionals
- Want to Land a Job? Rehearse for Your Interview.
- How Many Questions Is Too Many During Interviews?
- The Mind-Sets That Facilitate Nonprofit Success