The end-of-year celebrations are upon us, and this year we’ll be traveling to Southern California for a huge One Up, Inc. holiday party. The festivities will last for three days, with many other industry leaders from across the country joining us. This will be a welcome opportunity for our people to relax and recharge before a busy new year.
The weekend will also be a chance for us to strengthen the connections between our associates. Travel lets us step outside our workplace responsibilities and get to know one another on a personal level. To assist us in building lasting friendships, we’ve found a few activities that help build One Up, Inc. bonds:
• Key Moments: First, associates break into small groups and then describe three to five crucial moments in their lives that shaped them into the people they are today. The most important part is that these stories never leave the groups, which builds trust between group members.
• Appreciation: Sitting everyone together in a circle, team members say what they appreciate about each person in turn. It can be a bit humbling to listen to all the good things others have to say about us, but it’s also inspiring and powerful.
The end of the year is a time for reflection and appreciation, and we’re glad to spend it with our team members. See pictures from our three-day celebration by liking One Up, Inc. on Facebook.
- Highlighting Doris as She Moves to Assistant Manager
- Celebrating the Holidays in Southern California
- Excitement as Punta Cana Invitees Are Announced
- Hungry to Succeed With Our Goals
- PRESS RELEASE: One Up, Inc. Enjoys Rest and Relaxation in Punta Cana
- The Secret Ingredient to Our Success: Passion
- Travel and Networking Are Just Two Advantages We Enjoy
- Our Winning Approach to Mentorship
- The Ideal Training Program for Confident Professionals
- Want to Land a Job? Rehearse for Your Interview.